Saturday, August 25, 2012

Another Story


The Time Square Musical

         
            It was 5:00 p.m. when my family and I had finally made it to Time Square, New York, for I was to watch the exciting Phantom of the Opera musical. I smiled when I saw the huge Paramount Hotel. As I jumped out of the car the smell of oil and burned hot dogs filled my nose, I shivered as the cold wind tickled my bones.  I trudged on to the sidewalk and the butler opened the door for me and my family. Once I got in, the sound of soft jazz and people clicking their phones filled my ears. My parents finally reserved our room on the eleventh floor. When we made it to our room, I shoved the door open and found the theater right across the hotel.
         
           The clock ticked 8:00 p.m. I grabbed my jacket and rushed down the stairs. I reached the theater and found a huge crowd shivering in the wind and talking. The doors opened and the guards scanned our cards, my smile was as big as the Amazon River while a lady in a dark blue dress greeted us warmly and took me and my family to our seats.
         
           I watched people pile into their seats and get huge king-sized Hershey bars and bottles of water.  While people were piling into their seats, a huge surge of music finally silenced the loud audience. A huge chandelier was lifted up like magic while the music was playing.
         
           The sound was as soft as a feather and as hard as a rock, all mixed together. I was amazed by the songs and choreography of the musical, the actions were scary and graceful too. My most favorite part was when the phantom was singing Music of the Night and rowing a raft with the woman gazing around.  Sadly, two hours had passed and the musical was over, the audience cheered and clapped while the actors and actresses bowed and curtsied while the red velvety curtain closed.
         
            Right when I left the theater, I told myself that this was the best day I ever had and that I’ll never forget it. The Phantom of the Opera musical had made my day amazing.
           
Vera T J

This was about my trip to New York
It was really fun and The Phantom of The Opera was an amazing Musical
Anyways
Jam On Jammers!!

         


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)