Sunday, November 11, 2012

Comments

Heyo!
I apologize for not posting for so long.
So far, there hasn't been so many comment, which is pretty upsetting for me .-.


I understand that you guys have too much homework and have only have a limit of time to go on the computer. But the latest comment, by jammie263, was nothing apart of my post. Instead she commented something like: "Your Peter's Letter says sorry this post is gone. So you must have done something wrong." Which was like nothing apart of my post. 
I'm just in a really bad mood now, so sorry if this insults you.
Anyways
Signing off!

3 comments:

  1. **gives reese cup**
    hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sorry, I couldn't go on the computer yesterday and I got busy with my blog the day before when I was gonna comment ;w;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Tiggerkat & @ Jenny7 "Halloween Edition" I understand, homework can get in the way, and blogging too.

      Delete

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)