Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost the end of 2012

Heyo!
Well I know this is a bit to early to post about the end of 2012, but I just want to say what an awesome year this has been!
In January, I developed my very first blog. Animal Jam thebeatles0042 & hope4meg.
I had so much fun! All my supporters of that blog included jammie263, tiggerkat, ilovemypets8, hope4meg, and much more. I just want to say thanks for helping me go on as a blogger! :)
Anyways, a few months later like in early July or late June, the blog got deleted since my email address got deleted when I tried to join Google+.
Then, jammie263 sent me a request, asking if I would like to be apart of her blog. I accepted, I was happier. 
Soon I made my own blog, this very blog, The Architecture Inspiration of Pi.
And I still have my supporters, jammie263, tiggerkat, ilovemypets8, TheSafari07/08, Jenny7. Thank you.
I made many new blogger friends too, most of them are supporters.
It feels as if I just hand-shaked 2012 in January like one week ago. Now it feels like I'm hugging it goodbye.
I will really miss the Summer Olympics this year. But in 2014 at Russia, there will be my most favorite sport, Figure Skating, I'm really looking forward to that.
So yup, that's my post on my thanks to all of my new blogger friends and supporters.
Just two simple words for you guys.
Thank you.

Anyways, that's my post!
Signing off!

4 comments:

  1. Aww...

    Also, that blue cat is not Leafpool, it's Bluestar. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...you da best! and thanks for the reese cups (below) I waas hungreeeee!!

    PS: how did you come up with your blog title?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'm her BFF in real life, I know. She loves pie, there for she loves the number pi too. xD She wants to become an architecture when she grows up too! c:

      Hope that helped!

      P.S. Thankyou is one word silly! xD

      Delete

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)