Friday, November 16, 2012

The Scariest News, EVER

Heyo!
Yesterday I learned from my mom that a firewoman got mauled by her mastiff. Scary right?
This is the woman that got attacked:


The attack from the dog happened at Monday, it was reported by her husband... I think.
Anyways, mastiffs are HUGE, and this she owned a 104 pound one. 
This is how a mastiff looks like:


Mostly, I think of these HUGE, BIG dogs as gigantic teddy bears wanting to cuddle up and hug you.
But so far, there are at least two big, scary dogs I know.

1. German Shepard
2. Mastiff

Luckily the kind of breed I own, a Golden Retriever, are REAL calm and patient dogs. 
For you jammers who own tough dogs, don't worry so much, it's most likely for you to get to age a hundred than get attacked by a dog, in fact dog attacks are so rare.
Bye, bye!

Signing off!




13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right, this woman got this dog recently, as it said on the news

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. I deleted all the rude comments here

      Delete
  2. I heard one time that the dog that bites the most is

    ............drum roll...........


    the toy poodle!


    thank goodness they are not as big as mastiffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not saying that mastiffs are bad dogs, I'm just saying that this dog attacked a woman, and so far I see no one but me feels so sorry for her.
      I'm sorry, I'm just in a bad mood, so far people are judging me as a mastiff and german Shepard hater when I actually love any kind of dog.

      Delete
    2. Ahh, sorry! It's just that I love dogs (Especially German shepherds, so you can see how I would be a bit like 'Noooo~') and whenever someone makes a post like this I get a bit over-reactive and lunge for defending dogs >w< Sorry, a lot, and I saw your newest post - don't shut down the blog! It wasn't meant to be a insult or hater comment... >u<

      Delete
  4. Nice to read your blog on this website. different experience to read this blog. i get some awesome information throw this article.teddy bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. @Tucker G
      I'm not saying that you are one though

      Delete

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)