Sunday, November 4, 2012

20 Reasons Kids HATE Homework

Heyo!
I was browsing some randoms things about homework on the computer when I hit this:
20 Reasons Kids Hate Homework

Here are the reasons:

1. Stresses out me
2. Not everyone has a computer
3. Takes too much time to complete
4. Takes away from my free time
5. Staying up late makes me tired
6. I get cranky when I am tired
7. Pressure and guilt if I don't do it
8. No teacher to help me understand it
9. It is boring
10. Takes away from after school sports
11. Takes away from doing chores
12. Takes away playtime with my pets
13. I know all the answers so it is a waste of my time
14. I could get a job and earn cash and get job experience
15. Different groups get different amount of work
16. It makes me feel sick to my stomach if I don't know the answers
17. I feel guilty if I don't do it
18. If I don't have it my teacher could have less work to do
19. My friends hate it too
20. I won't have to feel bad if I leave it in my locker


It seems pretty awkward that kids hate homework, no offense.
I'm just so used to having homework anyways.
I have to do Kumon, my math, Reading and writing, and school homework. But seriously they're so easy.
Math is only 1 page, reading and writing 1 page and school homework 1 page. Kumon is at least 2-5 pages. I used to do Chinese until I quit since the Chinese teachers really didn't teach you anything, even on tests :P
A lot of people in my class hate homework, even when there is barely any.

Really, I don't even care about homework, if you people like it or don't like it it's not my problem.
If they is no homework or not I still don't care.
And that is the homework hate post.
Now I'm signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)