Monday, November 5, 2012

Election Day Tomorrow!




Heyo!
Tomorrow is going to be.. Election Day!
So tomorrow I won't have any school, and while my mom is at work, me and my dad will be on the computer a lot! 
Okay anyways, back to the topic! :D
There are two candidates running, Romney and Obama.

 

and of course


As I said I don't care who wins, I only care if they at least help America survive.
Romney, as I said, was the governor of my state, Massachusetts, and lots say he did a very good job at it. But really, since Massachusetts is in New England, it's a Democrat state. So most likely, There will be more Democrat voters than Republican voters.
(Romney is Republican) (Obama is Democrat)

Mitt Romney                          Vs.                    Barack Obama


We will see who will be the president tomorrow, is it going to once again be Obama?
Or will Romney soon take the office? We shall see tomorrow night on the news :)
Signing off now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)