Saturday, September 1, 2012

About my Life at School

Heyo Jammers
Well you know a lot about the time in school, I just started 5th grade but at my place it's still counted in Elementary School. And really there's nothing bad about it, and I'm glad they don't put 5th grade in Middle School at my place. Why? Because of how I don't have to go from place to place. But I learned the teacher I have gives a lot of homework... and we have this huge binder with like all the subjects we are going to learn, like math, science, reading, social studies and yeah, so far I'm enjoying it and I'm glad this teacher won't give my class homework on the weekends :D. So as you can I see, I won't be playing AJ that much. 
You may think I'm posting this for like no reason, but I am. I'm posting this because I want to show my thoughts and feelings about the new school year. I got my favorite teacher, (that's good), but sometimes I regret that I didn't get another teacher who like gives you candy for free even if you get a question wrong, and some of my classmates call him awesome.... it's strange. I'm separated from my friends back in fourth grade and I was hoping to be in jammie263's class (since I know her in person) but it ended up she got something different and I got sorta lonely and I felt like a loner .-.
Anyways that's my life as a 5th grader and...

JAM ON JAMMERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)