Sunday, September 9, 2012

The things on my Other Account and Bullying

Heyo Jammers
I copied the bullying things from a lot of other blogs, like the Animal Jam Lotus
and jammie263's Animal Jam Freindship
One thing (I'm not going to sing that One Direction song :L)
I hate bullying
And like every 40 seconds someone dies from commiting suicide.
And how come they commit suicide? 
One word: BULLYING
Yeah, like people who got bullied think: 'Maybe my life is worthless, and my life is worth nothing.' 
And that's how people well commit suicide.
So yeah, this is my bullying statement, and I want bullying to STOP

and the things on my other account OneDirection1DisAwesome


Yeah, there poor rares, Idk why i showed them :P
If only they had Reese Cups..

Anyways

Jam On Jammers

1 comment:

  1. *awakes from deep sleep and looks around frantically*

    Did Someone Say "Reese Cups?"

    *sees no one, goes back to sleep*

    ReplyDelete

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)