Friday, September 7, 2012

The Latest Disease

Heyo Jammers
Have you been getting a disease called
One Direction Infection?
Yup, I've got that sickness, girls in my school have too
Some of then are like screaming
LIAM
HARRY
NIAL
MR. CARROTS  (Louie)
ZAYNE!

It's pretty annoying :P
Yeah, lol
Well I only like their songs
Not the boys 
and mostly those girls in my school who like the boys are one of my pet peeves
POPULAR GIRLS
And some people say 1D is better than Justin Bieber
Which is TRUE! (In my world :P)

Anyways
Jam On Jammers


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)