Well I will type 10 reasons why AJ isn't that addicting.
• It gave my worst grade: a B+ when I normally got straight A+s.
• Because of not playing AJ that much I got a lot of A-s, As, and A+s on my tests.
• Last year in fourth grade I kept getting B+s, my worst grade, because of AJ
• It's not as fun now.
• There are many more scammers now than before.
• It's not as addicting as Chicken Smoothie.. for me.
• I need to take care of my Golden retriever... ALOT
•Losing too many friends, in fact, my very closest friend, xxBananaxx on AJ, died from a tornadoe in Joplin, Missouri.
• Blogging is more fun to me now.
and last but not least, 10
• It ruined my grades last year.
I hope you all understand. Thanks!