Sunday, October 28, 2012

10 Reasons why AJ isn't addicting anymore

Heyo Jammers!
Well I will type 10 reasons why AJ isn't that addicting.

• It gave my worst grade: a B+ when I normally got straight A+s.

• Because of not playing AJ that much I got a lot of A-s, As, and A+s on my tests.

• Last year in fourth grade I kept getting B+s, my worst grade, because of AJ

• It's not as fun now.

• There are many more scammers now than before.

• It's not as addicting as Chicken Smoothie.. for me.

• I need to take care of my Golden retriever... ALOT

•Losing too many friends, in fact, my very closest friend, xxBananaxx on AJ, died from a tornadoe in Joplin, Missouri.

• Blogging is more fun to me now.

and last but not least, 10

• It ruined my grades last year.

I hope you all understand. Thanks!

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)