Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy & Picture Heading

Heyo!
There's a hurricane hitting the east coast, which is the coast I live in.
So there's no school.
Yes you may be thinking, 'Wow you're lucky that there's no school for you.'
But really, I'm no so lucky. It's because this hurricane could make my house and many other houses on the east coast loose power. 

 

Recognize how it will hit Massachusetts, my home state? It's going to hit the whole New England.
But since I'm not near the beach or coastline, there's only going to be some heavy wind and rain. 
So don't panic, I won't die!

Anyways, lets go to the good news!
Well, I changed my blog title to The Architecture Inspiration of Pi, since I want to be an archtect when I grow up. So I'm planning to add a picture of a piece of architecture for the picture heading.
Is this one good?:


Anyways...
Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)