Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Still No School

Heyo!
Today there is STILL NO SCHOOL!!!
It's so annoying! I was hoping that today there was going to be school.
It's like only drizzling here, and I ask my dad:
"So there's no school today because of these drizzles?"
Then my dad says: "No, because of the Hurricane Sandy, it knocked down trees which caused the electricity to go out."
Me: "Oh."

Looking at this picture scares me, I'm afraid that I might drown into the water when I'm not.
Don't worry, I will be safe since I live inside of Massachusetts. 
Not near the coast (Again)
So as you recognize this is a very short post.
I don't have any homework, so I'm bored.
Anyways
Signing off now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)