Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Speech on bullying & Amanda Todd

Heyo.
We all know that bullying is the worst thing in life, and we know about the sad suicide of Amanda Todd. 
It's just too depressing to think about but here's my speech.

Here's one thing to say, Bullying is NOT good.
It's the worst thing in life! See what you did to Amanda? See what you did to many other victims you bullied? Well all I want to say is: SHAME ON YOU BULLIES.
Bullies are just cowards that are too afraid to fight back, so how do they fight back? They bully people.
And they bully the victims for no reason. I just hate bullying, in fact bullying makes me more angry than sad. I just wish this world would be a peaceful place, I wish there was no such thing as bullying. I wish that bullies would be stopped. I wish bullies didn't even live at all. 
Even though it is sad to loose many victims including Amanda Todd, I'm so glad that they are protected by the lord himself. Holding hands and looking down at the world, giving the world happiness.
Anyways
Signing off no!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)