Thursday, October 11, 2012

The New Details & Mech Wings

Heyo Jammers
Well I was in Jamaa wondering around when I found this:
Probably some new details they added
And then I found the Mira statue was replaced with a phantom statue
Don't mind that panda in the background, and the candy corn isn't on the phantom statue's head.
And the phantom in the back is ANOTHER decoration
And then I found a non member with the REAL MECH WINGS
If you want to know her user here's her profile:
I don't think it's on trade since the thing is super rare. 
WHo checked out the into the Phantom Vortex? Instead of the regular phantom statue there was THIS:
It's now a Phantom Fountain. I like the Phantom statues better though XD and instead of going up to level 10 to get the prize (for me last year) I got up to level 4 and got the prize.
Anyways
JAM ON JAMMERS! 





2 comments:

  1. Yeah i uhhh.. have mech wings. Green ones. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I didn't get them through sky high though I traded. And nice blog!!

      Delete

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)