Friday, October 12, 2012

New laptop= NO PICTURES O.O

Heyo Jammers!
Well, there's this new computer, and the keyboard is so confusing, and even worse
I CAN'T TAKE PICTURES!
This computer is an IBM, no wonder! The less confusing ones I'm used to is my MacBook or HP laptop, but the HP died :( I loved that laptop.
This laptop has pretty slow memory and it takes forever to load o.o
But looking on the GOOD side it's a laptop :| That's all..
So I won't be porting my signature since I'm not on my MacBook, that is still alive.
Anyways
Jam On Jammers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)