Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Not posting what is on sale

Heyo Jammers!
Well, I can't post my signature now... since my mom deleted it by accident...
but ANYWAYS :P......
When I was veiwing jammie263's blog, she posted something about the normal old Jamaa Central, and then when I clicked it, I recognized that one of the wolves on the picture had a weird glitch
Don't you see something weird? Like that fire pattern normally goes through the neck to the belly, but on this it only show that it goes up to the bottom of the mouth..
Well, you can disagree with me on this but still, it's strange.
Jam On Jammers


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is MONEY DUDE
$.$
If insult, curse, or type inappropriate stuff MONEY DUDE
will eat you and it is not pretty
This is Bunny Man
() ()
(^.^)
If you do something bad again the Bunny Man will bite you -.-
So please
This is a warning:
DO NOT CURSE. DO NOT TALK BAD. AND PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR BABY BROTHER OR SISTER WHEN TYPING (the 3rd one wasn't true)